- The purpose of an egg cup is to allow fresh water to flow over the eggs of ancistrus or cichlids that have been separated from the parents, it is often used by breeders.
- The gentle rolling action caused by these cups can simulate the normal incubation of these fish. Allows eggs to be incubated in the same tank as parents and other aquarium inhabitants to provide identical water conditions during the incubation period.
- Can be used to incubate other non-adhesive fish eggs as well as to help prevent eggs from molding.
- Hatcheries are frequently used by fish farmers.
- Mold and fungus growth is prevented without the need for chemicals.
- Material: plastic
- Color: White
- Size: 28x3.8cm