- Material: natural leaf
- Big size
- Brown color
- Weight: 50g, 50g=about 10 sheets
- Effective aid and prevention of bacterial infections and infestations.
- The most natural acid effect
- Promotes the reproductive capacity of fish.
- Helps control the spread of algae.
How to use:
- This magic leaf can be placed in any filter, filtration system or water.
- Replacement should be done every two weeks.
- Note: the water after using the leaves is slightly acidic, yellowish in color.
- Putting a sheet in 10-15 liters of water keeps fish active and healthy, and extends our water change cycle from one day to every 6-7 days. The leaves can be stored in water for 1 week.
- The leaves can float in the aquarium to increase breeding frequency. Males like to build their bubble dens under dry leaves.
- You can also use this leaf to treat bacterial infections. Crush a leaf in a small tank of about 1 L, changing the water every two days for sick fish. For a week maintain a temperature of about 28-29 degrees Celsius.