NOTE：When using this product for the first time, please set the time of the charger to the correct time first, otherwise it may not work in time, or the time is incorrect and the program is confused. If you still have questions about the set up after reading the manual, please contact us by email
1. Current time setting：
1) Press the "Unlock Button" for 3 seconds to unlock the screen, it is on.
2) Press “Set button”, the hour digits flash. Use the “+” or “-” keys to switch to the correct hour and press “Set button” again to save.
3) Once the hour is recorded, the minute digits flash.
4) Press “+” or “-” to adjust the minutes and press “SET button” again to save and enter meal setting mode.
2. First meal time setting：
1) After the time is set, the unit enters meal time setting mode. The LED will display the “1” icon and the hour digits will flash.
2) Press “+” or “-” to choose the hour and press “Set button” again to save.
3) Once the hour has been saved, the minute digits will flash.
4) Press “+” or “-” to choose minutes and press “Set Button” again to save.
5) Once set up, enter meal portion setting mode
3. Prepare the first portion of meal：
1) Once the time is set. the unit will enter the meal portion setting. The LED displays the “P” and the serving digits flash.
2) Press “+” or “-” to set the serving size and press “Set button” again to save.
3) Repeat the above steps to prepare the second meal.
4) It is possible to prepare up to 4 meals, up to 50 servings per meal, approximately 2 grams per serving.
- Capacity: 500ml
- Power: 5V 01A
- Model time: 24H
- USB cable: 1.5m
- Power by: 4 AAA batteries (not included)
-1x USB cable
-1 x automatic fish feeder