Ratings and Reviews:
1. The sterilizer should be placed in the filter box, do not put it into the fish tank directly.
2. The product is intended for submersible use.
3. Ultraviolet radiation will cause damage to human skin and eyes so avoid direct exposure.
- High quality filament for high performance and energy saving.
- Strong suction cups to freely adjust the position.
- Waterproof design for fully submersible use.
- Suitable for eliminating malignant bacteria and algae that persist in the aquarium.
- Material: glass
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50/60HZ
- Power: 5W/7W/9W/11W/13W
- Power cable length: 2m
- Tube Diameter: 19mm
- Lamp length:
- Package size: 28.8x8x4.5cm
- Package weight: 5W: 235g; 7W: 235g; 9W: 245g; 11W: 271g; 13W: 271g
Please choose the suitable lamp according to your aquarium size and filter housing. 3-4 times during the week and 10 minutes-1 hour each time.
If there is a large number of algae in the aquarium or sick fish, use this sterilizer 1-2 hours a day, but do not exceed 2 hours. When the situation improves, please return to normal use.